Get Your Healthiest Smile
At Team Popp Dental, you can get your healthiest smile with regular dental exams and cleanings at our offices on Hixson Pike or Gunbarrel Road. Your whole family will feel comfortable with general dentistry services geared toward patients of all ages.
What to Expect at Your Regular Checkups
Visit either of our Chattanooga offices every six months, so you can maintain a healthy, beautiful smile. At Team Popp Dental, we offer regular preventative cleanings and checkups to help your family enjoy top oral health.
Coming every six months keeps your teeth clean and also helps Dr. Leah Popp and Dr. Bryson Popp find potential problems and fix them before they get out of hand (or rather, out of “tooth.”)
Each appointment experience at Team Popp Dental means patent-first care. Expect top-tier dental care with you at the center. Dr. Leah Popp and Dr. Bryson provide exhaustive checkups to ascertain your overall dental wellness and suggest appropriate treatments for any possible concerns.
Here are a few examples of the remarkable attention you’ll receive during your next trip to Team Popp Dental:
- Dr. Leah Popp, Dr. Bryson Popp and your hygienist will clean your teeth to brighten your smile, refresh your breath, and polish your teeth
- Full oral exam to determine the integrity of your teeth, gums, and mouth tissues
- Digital X-rays beneath the surface of the gums to help us diagnose health concerns
- Checking for indications of tooth decay imperceptible by the eye alone
- Oral cancer screening to check for signs of cancerous and precancerous conditions
Like we said, your Chattanooga dental team recommends scheduling checkups once every six months. That said, Dr. Leah Popp or Dr. Bryson may want to see you more often according to your treatment needs. But regardless of how often you make it to our office, you will always receive world-class support for your smile.
At Team Popp Dental, you'll find personalized care for the whole family, all the way down to the tiniest smiles!
If your child is ready for their first dental visit, read about our pediatric dental services with Dr. Colton Popp, then schedule an appointment at our Hixson Pike or Gunbarrel Road office.